Indice del forum
Bloodhound Gang Italia

Il forum del sito italiano dedicato ai Bloodhound Gang

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti   Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti   CalendarioCalendario   RegistratiRegistrati 
 Pannello UtentePannello Utente   Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati   LoginLogin 

for Christmas. But to
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> BHG.it
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
q87589

MessaggioInviato: Gio Ago 04, 2011 11:52 am    Oggetto:  for Christmas. But to
Descrizione:

"Bones" spin-off simply has not found the right actor in the right time. The project was due to go in production later this month and the lead character was about to be introduced in an episode of "Bones" early next year but since the producers are not ready to pick the actor, the introductory episode has been delayed to spring 2011.

EW said the production of the spin

PowerPoint has been upgraded
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
not only with a new browser version, but also a slew of bells and whistles have been
added to the desktop version. Users now have the capability of editing video
and images within PowerPoint with a basic video editing
tool (not so different from the capabilities of iMovie) and an image editing tool, which
is like a basic, simple version of Adobe Photoshop. Microsoft has also added the ability for users to launch a WebEx-like live sharing feature with
other users. So if you create a slideshow in PowerPoint, you can share it with other people in real-time

EW cited creative reason as the delay reason and this was confirmed by "Bones" creator Hart Hanson. "The original idea was to start shooting on November 23, before we went off for Christmas. But to do that we would have to start prepping tomorrow and we have yet to find the right actor. We have a few people in mind, but it's not going to happen in the next two weeks," Hanson explained to TV Addict.

"Actually, the whole idea of it being on November 23 was floated as a production idea, I didn't think it was ever going to happen and then somehow it got out that it was. So the studio is actually saying, 'No, no let's do it later in the season.' Which is great, just perfect, but there's nothing interesting to report."

Director:
Keyword:
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Ago 04, 2011 11:52 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> BHG.it Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: